Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Why is it difficult to hate someone???

2nd Sep'09: It's very easy to love someone or fall in love....but very difficult to hate someone from your heart!!! Why it is so?? At least I feel it very difficult to hate someone. I am very fond of people and can't keep myself away from others. I find it easier to approach and get friendly with people than to refrain from them. Sometimes it makes me uncomfortable as well. But can't help it! My mind doesn't let me be away from people for long time and when I start practicing this, I feel pain. But I also wonder sometimes, why do I care so much for them when they seem to be caring least about me? If the feeling is not mutual, the pain is more. This is where I fall always!!
She was near and dear to me once and now we are not close anymore. It makes me uncomfortable. But then why I was penalized for something that wasn't done by me at all? Is it the reward that I got for my honesty and liking for her? Well!!!! Someone has to answer these questions....and I'm afraid that has to be "me" all along the time....!!

2 comments:

  1. Suyog such topics are to be discussed over drinks not on blogs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be u right....so when can we sit and discuss the topic in depth??? Cheers!!! (in advance).... :)

    ReplyDelete