Friday, September 4, 2009

He Sees it all and sees it better!!!

Last night my eyelids were moist!!! Couldn't resist myself from letting a few tears overflow the completely moist eyes!!! It usually happens every year.....I meet my friend who generally comes for a few days to meet all who love him and are eagerly awaiting his arrival. Someone is waiting for some grant and someone is anxious to repay for the grant!! Everyone wants to have his or her own share of grants and he patiently listens to all!!!! That is why he has got so big ears!!! He categorizes all the wishes and sees to it that each one of them is responded with a grant. His arrivals is an occasion of joy and festivity to all who love him. He too becomes one of them and enjoyes each moment. He stays with all and accepts all the offerings made to him, no matter who makes them!!!! His love and affection for all is alike everywhere and it doesn't change with times. His very existance with all of us is such energizing that everyone around him gets charged up.
And then.....the day of his departure comes and all start feeling the pain of his separation. One full year is ahead and he will not arrive before that year is passed. People ask for his blessings to face that long period before he comes back. They all want him to come back very soon....but everyone knows that he will come only when it's good time to come for him!!!! Sad minds start gathering on roads, take this "ruler of people's mind" on their shoulders and start moving towards the sea shore to bid a final "bon voyage" to their dear friend. He too accepts their wishes for journey head!!! My mind recites the days spent with him under his cover of blessings and head bows to him.....he will not be seen again for another year although his presence and power could be felt everywhere around me!!! My friend will soon get vanished in tranquility of sea and soon reach his destination.....I am sad as if someone near and dear to me has left me for some journey and my eyes are again searching him for all his beautiful presence!!!!
I wonder sometimes, what immense force binds us all along these years so that I start missing him when he is not around? His immense popularity that makes his names "Ganadhyaksha" and "Gananayak" befitting him!!! He is darling of crowd and King of all hearts across here!!! That is why they called him "My friend Ganesha"........my friend, will you surely come back next year to me and again shower some joy over my life??.....Oh God, what's happening???.....I can't see anything ahead of me......why suddenly everything has blurred???.....may be my searching eyes haven't found my friend amongst the crowd and have finally given up!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment